During May Hermanus matrics will be spoilt for choice. LCaT has partnered with Purple Pepper Maths to deliver the full package – workshops online and in-person, to help prepare learners for the National Benchmark Tests. Purple Pepper Maths will take care of the the NBT (MAT) and LCaT will do the NBT Academic and Quantitative Literacy, a.k.a. AQL. Two workshops will be in English, and two in Afrikaans.
Learners from all school are welcome to join.
- R550 for AQL (including a workbook of practice tests and answers in Afrikaans or English).
- R850 for NBT (MAT), including a MAT workbook, as well as a quantitative literacy booklet., in Afrikaans or English
Here is the schedule:
14 Mei in Afrikaans
14 May in English
21 May in English
21 Mei in Afrikaans
PS: Here is a link to a previous LCaT Workshop in Hermanus. Can you spot the Dux student?
Want to know more? Also read:
- The LCaT Academic Literacy Workshop / Werkswinkels: Akademiese geletterdheid.
- NBT AQL Preparation: yes or no?
- Wat is akademiese geletterdheid?